Thursday, August 18, 2005

Is there anything sweeter than this?



No.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely NO...that is unless Jacob is looking at me and smiling like that!

Anonymous said...

Love that baby. Is he getting excited about his first plane ride? Can't wait to see you all. His smile has made a rather bad week look better.

Carly said...

Are you doing the mohawk thing on purpose or does it just go that way? My mom always used to sneak behind my sisters' backs and make their babies have mohawks. Lucky you if it is natural.

Robyn said...

Hey guys, just so all of our readers and Carly know...his mohawk is totally natural. And the back of his hair sticks up like Christopher Walken. Silly boy.

Anonymous said...

Having finally seen "Pete" and "Re-Pete" together in person, I can say that it would take a lot to be sweeter than that. What amazing boys you have there, Robyn! I am so glad that you all have each other.

It was fun playing with you on Sat. You are a wonderful mommy. I love ya.

Anonymous said...

WE LOVED your visit. Thanks so much for sharing Jacob with us. He is our favorite baby. All day we have talked about all the details of your visits with us and Jacob's cute traits. Thanks for enduring our cooing, Matt. You guys are the best. We're glad you got home safely and that Jacob was good on the flight. Post us something fun soon.

Anonymous said...

Hutch,
Jacob is sooo cute. Who would have thought you could have such a cute kid.... just kidding. I can see a little of you in him. julie

Anonymous said...

Oh Me Oh My!! Silly sent me your blog address and I had to come and take a look!! I have now been introduced to the Hutch family blog-site and I am so glad!! I've been wondering if my friend had fallen off the planet! I am SOOO happy for you and look forward to peeking in on you every once in a while to see how the family is growing!! I have my own site you can check out if you'd like ... mostly mommy stuff!!
Anyway ... you sound like you're doing great! Take care!!