I can't choose a favorite--they are all TOO CUTE! You must bring that boy out here for Provo's Freedom Festival in July so he can follow in his prize-winning mama's footsteps. After they see that boy and his dimples, they will be forced to close up early and award him top honors.
His darling little personality shows in those pictures. Well done, Matt and Robyn!! Thanks for lots of smiles.
They are all precious. I love number 10. Robyn you did contribute that dimple! I already had number 5. I have had it for 28 years. Love you all and glad you had fun in Utah but glad you are back South. Where is his BAMA uniform?
I love the eyes in No. 11 as Maddie would say "Oooh! he's such a cute baby!" She has been missing her darling cousin! and she is not the only one out here in Utah! LOVE the pictures!!!
Okay, my favorites are 1,5,6,8,10,11 and 13. The others come in a close second. \^^/ Love them all! Can hardly wait to see him again at Christmas. Much love to you all.
8 comments:
Fifth one from the top, hands down. He looks so annoyed to have a camera on his face.
I love that one too. He really does take after his daddy, because Matt hates the camera in his face too!
How are you feeling?
Also, thanks for responding to our question and helping us realize to NUMBER the pictures!
Thanks! And I mean how are you feeling pregnant-wise...
the last one (no. 13). such a happy baby flying high in the sky. it makes me and the mommy happy to see the baby happy.
I can't choose a favorite--they are all TOO CUTE! You must bring that boy out here for Provo's Freedom Festival in July so he can follow in his prize-winning mama's footsteps. After they see that boy and his dimples, they will be forced to close up early and award him top honors.
His darling little personality shows in those pictures. Well done, Matt and Robyn!! Thanks for lots of smiles.
They are all precious. I love number 10. Robyn you did contribute that dimple! I already had number 5. I have had it for 28 years.
Love you all and glad you had fun in Utah but glad you are back South. Where is his BAMA uniform?
I love the eyes in No. 11 as Maddie would say "Oooh! he's such a cute baby!" She has been missing her darling cousin! and she is not the only one out here in Utah! LOVE the pictures!!!
Okay, my favorites are 1,5,6,8,10,11 and 13. The others come in a close second. \^^/ Love them all! Can hardly wait to see him again at Christmas. Much love to you all.
Post a Comment