Anyway, this year was truly a blessing. Last year (another Christmas move) we had the help of four missionaries and that was it. And I was pregnant. It was not a pretty sight. Although one Eder threw the dryer up on his back and moved it completely unassisted. What a hoss.
But this year Matt & I donned our financial service institution t-shirts (Morgan Keegan and the dreaded Arthur Anderson) and got to work.

Jacob was so, so, so good. And he wore his pajamas all day.

He is also getting ready for the family Christmas party and his role as co-baby Jesus with Gideon.
After a week in the new place we have settled in quite a bit. Just please don't go in the third bedroom. We have learned about the perils of homeownership and also the joys (the garage).
The best part of all is that the little man seems quite happy here. So happy that last night he slept for 12 hours! Home sweet home.

And yes dad, that is a tree in the background. Merry Christmas!
4 comments:
Oh the joys of home ownership... just ask Jana and Jon....
I am sure you are going to enjoy the new house. It is great to have real friends when you come to a move. There is a new movie out called Mormons and the Mob (or someing like that) At one point the new family in the neighborhood is moving in (the mob types) He comes outside of the house to find a bunch of people grabing hold of his stuff. He thinks that they are going to take it when they anounce that they are just (Mormon) neighbors helping him move in... (this clip in on the ads..... I have not seen the whole picture)
Today we are setting the shower in the basement. This project is a never ending saga.. Love dad and looking forward to seeing you in a week.
What a bright eyes in stripes enjoying his new home! That kid loves the camera. We love his overalls, too. Can't wait to see you next week (You too, Matt and Robyn). Are you in the bad weather we are hearing about? Bring your long-johns when you come here. We had a single digit night last night. Yep, I'm ready for spring.
Merry Christmas!
Wow, I hope you guys never have to move at Christmastime again! What a stessor. I'm so glad you had more help this year and that things went well. Good luck now with your packing for vacation! We are having a crazy heat wave out here and it melted all of the beautiful snow, but the mountains are still gorgeous! Best of luck and maybe we'll see you soon too!
Love, Chelsea
I can't believe that you still came to Utah. You are very brave.
Post a Comment