This is to help all of you get to know what kind of people these little ones are and will become.
Friday, September 01, 2006
The heat'll make you do crazy things
8 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh that's hilarious! What big eyes! He looks like he's posing...especially in that second picture. I bet that felt good to have all his hair pulled up :}
What's this ....looks like HE...no looks like SHE... This boy could be damaged for life if he ever sees these pictures... But they are cute...and so are you. Dad
Do you know I didn't even recognize that baby! I even checked my link to be sure I was in the right place and thinking no that is not a cousin...even after us talking about doing a girly do on him! Just don't put a dress on him! Love to all.
8 comments:
Oh that's hilarious! What big eyes! He looks like he's posing...especially in that second picture. I bet that felt good to have all his hair pulled up :}
Love you all!
What's this ....looks like HE...no looks like SHE... This boy could be damaged for life if he ever sees these pictures... But they are cute...and so are you. Dad
Jacob looks like a male Pebbles. How great it feels to get the hair up when you're hot!!!! The unsnapped outfit tells the story: too hot!
Robyn,
Jacob has never looked so much like you as in that first picture. He really has the forehead, the eyes, the face, and the cuteness.
Funny, funny blog.
Meredith got her computer up and running today after the big move, so you'll hear her reaction to this blog later.
Do you know I didn't even recognize that baby! I even checked my link to be sure I was in the right place and thinking no that is not a cousin...even after us talking about doing a girly do on him! Just don't put a dress on him!
Love to all.
What a doll! ! ! You are so very cute!!! We love you!
ha ha ha! I love it! :]
I think its just an inklin (sp?) that you are going to have super cute girls! :]
so funny but i'm sure did feel great!
Love, chelsea
Oh My Word!
Post a Comment