This is to help all of you get to know what kind of people these little ones are and will become.
Thursday, September 07, 2006
Jacob's goin9g to t9ype /this post
fI wanted to show o f /J0acob'1s walking. Jacob wanted to type. So we're otbh orking o.n the computer. Sorry oif this is hard to undert.
Isn't he a cute little w.a441lker? And he's a //terrific 0typist too.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
He's a speed-deamon! Oh my gosh! What a cutie walking/running around. I'm so impressed w/ his gross and fine motor skills! You've got trouble on your hands I think.....but he's so darn funny!
Wow! That is all I can say! Thank you so much for fulfilling that request! He is no longer the baby that I remember him as! He's a true toddler - ankle socks and all!
What an excellent example of a little primate stretching his legs (and skill) on a driveway safari. Looks like he has good sense to stay on the driveway eschewing dangerous white vans.
Turn around, turn around and Jacob will be Jake with his white socks cruising the hood for little friends.
5 comments:
He's a speed-deamon! Oh my gosh! What a cutie walking/running around. I'm so impressed w/ his gross and fine motor skills! You've got trouble on your hands I think.....but he's so darn funny!
Love, Chelsea
Wow! That is all I can say! Thank you so much for fulfilling that request! He is no longer the baby that I remember him as! He's a true toddler - ankle socks and all!
What an excellent example of a little primate stretching his legs (and skill) on a driveway safari. Looks like he has good sense to stay on the driveway eschewing dangerous white vans.
Turn around, turn around and Jacob will be Jake with his white socks cruising the hood for little friends.
Love those BYU approved shorts!! He is quite the confident little man on those two feet now. Looking forward to seeing him soon
Love, Mom :D
I don't think he should go into office work!
Post a Comment