This is to help all of you get to know what kind of people these little ones are and will become.
Tuesday, October 24, 2006
Babies still are a nice way to start people! We promise! Keep reading!
We'd like to tell our vast readership that we're sorry for the great post dearth of 2006 (7 days). We will try to be better, but until either my thesis gets defended (November) or Matt decides to grace this blog with another post (unlikely without lots of prodding from the masses) I make no guarantees.
On an unrelated note, doesn't Jacob look cute at the beach?
Thanks to all those who are still sticking with the hutchfam.
What a cute picture! It was nice to meet you on Sunday. I hope y'all had a good trip home. You can check out my blog at http://thesprayberrys.blogspot.com/ Keep up the cute posts!
Oh, I think he is quite cute even choking on his life "preserver." He's a cutie pie. Is he a little sunburned here? I'm always glad to see a new picture when I log on. Do you have more from the trip? Love you and can't wait for Thanksgiving.
so cute! Good Luck! Send the baby out here! We will take care of him and give him back when you are done! :) Remember I do take kids at a moments notice!
7 comments:
What a cute picture! It was nice to meet you on Sunday. I hope y'all had a good trip home. You can check out my blog at http://thesprayberrys.blogspot.com/
Keep up the cute posts!
Haha! That cute little trapped face with the wry expression reminds me of my early encounters with life-jackets! What a darling little beach-comber!
Good luck with your thesis, Robyn!
MATT--PLEASE POST! YOUR ADORING FANS NEED TO HEAR FROM THE HUTCHFAM! Your fam alone makes work bearable some days. Please reconsider your stance.
Love you Hutches so much!
Mere
Oh, I think he is quite cute even choking on his life "preserver." He's a cutie pie. Is he a little sunburned here? I'm always glad to see a new picture when I log on. Do you have more from the trip? Love you and can't wait for Thanksgiving.
Jacob's changed so much in seven days, I hardly recognize him! Did he grow a life-jacket?
What a great picture! You could frame it and put it on display in the house somewhere. I hope he was enjoying himself...I can't really tell:)
so cute! Good Luck! Send the baby out here! We will take care of him and give him back when you are done! :) Remember I do take kids at a moments notice!
Love those cheeks! He sure did have fun at the beach. Hope he gets to see snow while he's out here...but not on travel days.
Love you, Mom
Post a Comment