This is to help all of you get to know what kind of people these little ones are and will become.
Friday, October 13, 2006
Haircut numba fo'
Before:
After:
This haircut hurt momma's heart (and index finger). I think I'll miss those locks. Sigh.
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Well, Jacob looks like he's very happy with the results. It's one of those pivotal moments when you realize the boy is growing up. And he definitely has little boy looks with the new cut. Don't despair. His locks are still long---not the buzz look, and he is even more handsome! You cut hair very well!
What a great stylist you are! They should just give you a license without the years worth of schooling! You are right, he definitely looks 'months' older!
7 comments:
Well, Jacob looks like he's very happy with the results. It's one of those pivotal moments when you realize the boy is growing up. And he definitely has little boy looks with the new cut. Don't despair. His locks are still long---not the buzz look, and he is even more handsome! You cut hair very well!
That cut doubles the size of his eyes! What a cutie!! We love him so much and can't wait to hug him again soon :)
Love, Mom
What a great stylist you are! They should just give you a license without the years worth of schooling! You are right, he definitely looks 'months' older!
I meant to say '...year worth of schooling!' Oops!
Oh I love that hair. It is so beautiful. and whatever the cut is it always looks like an angel.
I still can't believe he's had FOUR haircuts! He is very much a (very cute) little man. :-)
His hair grows so fast!
Post a Comment