
He spent most of his time on rides. See if you can spot him!





He also kicked it with these kids a lot. (This picture was taken by mom when she had ALL THREE KIDS while the rest of us went on a ride...how did she do it?)

Nice socks J-man.


But, the thing Jacob did most at Disneyland was push that baby skrolla'! He pushed it ALL OVER THE PARK. It's better than a leash!


Lastly, Maddie enjoyed meeting her princesses and Jacob had a special moment with Pooh Bear. Note: Jacob leaned into Pooh of his own accord, in fact, a milisecond later he was smiling even bigger. (Check out Matt's Roller Coaster hair.)

Thanks again to Mom & Dad for taking us to Disneyland...and for taking the kids on "It's a Small World" so many times.
5 comments:
Great post! The entire week was a blast.... even if I had to go on "It's a Small World" far to many times.... once is really to much. Dad
Ahhhh....such sweet memories, but Grandma is now in detox. :] Seriously though, it was just so much fun!!
So Jacob is a Pooh fan? How cute! I'm glad that fun was had by all! Parents and kiddies! I also enjoyed the 'princess' link! Back to the grind:(
Wonderful pictures and descriptions! I know y'all had a blast! Love to all.
Jana posted Characters and you did the rides. It was perfect. Thanks to both of you for sharing your trip
Post a Comment