This is to help all of you get to know what kind of people these little ones are and will become.
Friday, December 22, 2006
Santa Claus is Coming to Town!
Merry Christmas!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh what fun!! and what a cute expression on the little man's face. We had a great time up at Kent and Sharon's to-night, but of course we missed you terribly. Merry Christmas!!
Jacob obviously loves Santa. Cute expression and excitement. We have had a great holiday. We wish you were here, of course. It was fun talking to you on Christmas day. We laughed ourselves silly over Gideon's smiles and Maddie's stories in her tent. Alisa's boys are darling as are Jeff's girls. What little cutie pies we have in our family! I'm happy Jacob took to Santa, as I was always so afraid of him myself. Love to all of you.
Cute Boy! and congrats about your baby! I did a double take as I was reading your Christmas card. Two kids! How fun! You are catching up to everyone! Maybe twins and then you will be right behind me. (I am kidding).
4 comments:
Oh what fun!! and what a cute expression on the little man's face. We had a great time up at Kent and Sharon's to-night, but of course we missed you terribly.
Merry Christmas!!
Love, Mom and Dad
Jacob obviously loves Santa. Cute expression and excitement. We have had a great holiday. We wish you were here, of course. It was fun talking to you on Christmas day. We laughed ourselves silly over Gideon's smiles and Maddie's stories in her tent. Alisa's boys are darling as are Jeff's girls. What little cutie pies we have in our family!
I'm happy Jacob took to Santa, as I was always so afraid of him myself. Love to all of you.
What? No tears of fear? What a tuff boy! What a great picture too!!!
Cute Boy! and congrats about your baby! I did a double take as I was reading your Christmas card. Two kids! How fun! You are catching up to everyone! Maybe twins and then you will be right behind me. (I am kidding).
Post a Comment