This is to help all of you get to know what kind of people these little ones are and will become.
He looks so seasonal too--like a nativity shepherd.He looks so tall! And smooth-skinned! And happy!I love that adorable boy from the top of his little caped head to the ends of his little stripey-socked toes.
What a HUNK!!! A very cute and funny Hunk indeed! He's growing up sooo fast-holy smokes! I agree too that he's looking a bit like a shepherd :] And of course w/ the winter weather everyone needs their Lotion! Cute!Love, Chelsea
He looks JUST like Matt in that picture!
Love that little boy! I agree...he does look just like Matt in that picture!!Love, Mom
Couldn't do that at my house - unless he really is superman and can handle 56 degrees :) Love the socks!
Precious!!! He looks like he thinks he can just take off and fly! Love to all!
He is so cute! You are very lucky to have him.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
He looks so seasonal too--like a nativity shepherd.
He looks so tall! And smooth-skinned! And happy!
I love that adorable boy from the top of his little caped head to the ends of his little stripey-socked toes.
What a HUNK!!! A very cute and funny Hunk indeed! He's growing up sooo fast-holy smokes! I agree too that he's looking a bit like a shepherd :] And of course w/ the winter weather everyone needs their Lotion! Cute!
Love, Chelsea
He looks JUST like Matt in that picture!
Love that little boy! I agree...he does look just like Matt in that picture!!
Love, Mom
Couldn't do that at my house - unless he really is superman and can handle 56 degrees :) Love the socks!
Precious!!! He looks like he thinks he can just take off and fly! Love to all!
He is so cute! You are very lucky to have him.
Post a Comment