In other news, Jacob is definitely interested in Nicholas, or "Aaaalas" as he calls him. He likes to come over, say "baby" and put his head on his pillow.




Look at these boys! Two boys! Our boys! I love it!!!



Check out that sweet big brother (and that HUGE mosquito bite on Jacob's temple)!
11 comments:
Ooooohhhhhhh adorable!! What perfect and absolutely unique boys you have! I guess I was expecting a little Jacob clone, but Nick G. is all his own man. It looks like he and big bro are getting along famously--Jacob seems to have mastered "gentle touches."
I'd like to order one of those posters, please.
P.S. Robyn, in the fourth to the bottom photo Jacob looks almost exactly like you did when we were little! It's amazing!
Priceless!
That's all you can say about those super adorable sweet photos :] That is soo sweet about Jacob. Its soo fun to see how they will react and it looks like its going good for you. I it continues too. I just cannot get over the dark, dark hair-wow. Its soo cool!
Love the photos!
Love, Chelsea
Love those picture and yes you do have to cute boys. It looks like we are seeing some real bonding going on. I'm sure this brings great joy... I know the Grandma G is really missing the boys. Love ya lots Dad
You are such a good photographer. Not that you need to be with such handsome boys though. I hope they are getting along:)
We can't wait to meet Nicholas and see Jacob again. They are both so adorable. The first thing brent said when he saw nicholas was he looks like an asian sumo wrestler! He looks very healthy!
Stop!!.......You're making me hug hungry for those adorable boys. Sure love them, and just want to hug them again soon. So great to see you, and good luck this weekend
We love you all
Love, Mom :)
I'm printing off these photos because they are so cute. These are the pics I've been waiting for--to see cute Jacob interact with the baby. He looks like he likes him and is curious too. Darling boys. My vote is that Nickolas looks like Grandpa LeGrand--maybe with Great-grandpa Gamette's eyes. These pictures are terrific. Congratulations you two.
Inexpressibly precious!!
Just saw them yesterday but can't wait to get back tomorrow!!!
Love to all!
what darling darling pictures. congratulations on baby boy #2. Jacob is a sweet big brother!
Oh Robyn they are so cute together. I love the picture that looks like the baby is wearing boxing gloves. It is so cute. He is such a big baby. Anyway I am glad you are helping your father have a big team of boys. He sure waited long enough. Love you all!
Post a Comment