Later in the evening we told Jacob that throwing up was no fun. He said, "throw up in the sky" and so we said, no, um, we guess you threw down. So now he thinks throwing up is either "spilling beans" or "throwing down"...noooot quite.
He's doing much better now, but he was sick, sick, sick all last night and this morning. Here's the proof (and rest assured, there are no "beans" in these pictures).



Nicholas has yet to get sick, and we are hoping and praying that he doesn't. Meanwhile he is enjoying his newfound friend the exersaucer in an attempt to keep him out of contaminated zones. (I am a germ freak and so my imagination is going wild with visions of invisible sick-germs getting at my little guy.) Lookee how cute he is.

(By the way, we had a wonderful time in Utah...posts to come!)
8 comments:
Oh, and he was so healthy and energetic at noon yesterday. Keep up your care to contain the germs! Hope no one else catches the bug. Love to all.
Poor guy. They need a way to completely sanitize a plane and airport! Hopefully he won't spill any more beans.
Ahh, he's so super cute when he's sick. That is so touching about his comments, poor guy for sure. Those photos are so sweet too, man makes your heart break. I really hope nobody else gets sick either. Good luck and hang in there! Get well soon!
Love, Chelsea
We are sorry that he is still sick. Let us know how he is doing. We really enjoyed the little men (and Matt also) this past week. Take care, you are a great mother and will get him threw this. Love Mom and Dad
It just breaks your heart to see them like that, especially when he's normally so full of energy. Give him big hugs from Grandma and Grandpa Gamette. We miss he and Nicholas lots already.
Love, Mom
oh I see it in his eyes! I am so sorry he is sick! Good luck with Nicholas! You can do it!
So sorry he is sick! Hope he gets better really quick!
That is a sad little face!!! I'm so sorry. Get feeling better cute Jacob. I love you.
Post a Comment