This is to help all of you get to know what kind of people these little ones are and will become.
Saturday, September 06, 2008
Home Sweet Home
Eight stories up.
How do you like it?
Give me a few more days and I'll let you see the inside.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
It's certainly not a slanty little house. It is a strong, sturdy house which looks about 100 times better than I had envisioned. It looks positively stately. I'm anxious to see inside and to hear about the little boy who can now walk, and the little boy who loves the play yard and calls his apartment "Chicago." How is Matt liking class? I can't wait to visit you!
Wow! It looks really cool. Do you have a doorman? It looks like a place that has a doorman. I am excited for you. Tell Matt though that when he is done he needs to bring you all back here for good. I miss you.
Andrea, I am laughing! I can just hear you asking about a doorman, and wish we were all in your living room chatting about Robyn's house...Do you have a doorman Robyn?
5 comments:
It's certainly not a slanty little house. It is a strong, sturdy house which looks about 100 times better than I had envisioned. It looks positively stately. I'm anxious to see inside and to hear about the little boy who can now walk, and the little boy who loves the play yard and calls his apartment "Chicago." How is Matt liking class? I can't wait to visit you!
ooh, it's so pretty. which window is yours? ;) j/k
hope the unpacking is going well with your little helpers....
Wow! It looks really cool. Do you have a doorman? It looks like a place that has a doorman. I am excited for you. Tell Matt though that when he is done he needs to bring you all back here for good. I miss you.
I think it is beautiful. What year was it built? So happy you got a new fridge and stove! Love.
Andrea, I am laughing! I can just hear you asking about a doorman, and wish we were all in your living room chatting about Robyn's house...Do you have a doorman Robyn?
Post a Comment