This is to help all of you get to know what kind of people these little ones are and will become.
I can also see a layer of soap suds on his butt - that probably accounts for part of it. I wouldn't want to fess up to a family tendency. ;)
that is so funny. i laugh at that picture every time i scroll through it while browsing the other 600 pictures.
you other brothers can't deny
Alway cute to see little naked butts. Love those boys. Dad
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I can also see a layer of soap suds on his butt - that probably accounts for part of it. I wouldn't want to fess up to a family tendency. ;)
that is so funny. i laugh at that picture every time i scroll through it while browsing the other 600 pictures.
you other brothers can't deny
Alway cute to see little naked butts. Love those boys. Dad
Post a Comment