This is to help all of you get to know what kind of people these little ones are and will become.
They certainly are cute! What great pictures. It looks so easy to get them to all smile naturally and sweetly!
Well, I would like to say that it was easy to get them to smile so naturally...you should see some of the outtakes Mardee.
Precious Grandies (as they say in New-Zealand.)
Precious grandies, indeed. I loved seeing these pictures again. Good to see you at home on Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday. What a treat!
Kids and trees are so cute! Especially these four!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
They certainly are cute! What great pictures. It looks so easy to get them to all smile naturally and sweetly!
Well, I would like to say that it was easy to get them to smile so naturally...you should see some of the outtakes Mardee.
Precious Grandies (as they say in New-Zealand.)
Precious grandies, indeed. I loved seeing these pictures again. Good to see you at home on Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday. What a treat!
Kids and trees are so cute! Especially these four!
Post a Comment