





What a show off! I am in love with this face.

Nicholas is so darling. He is a sunshine boy. I am grateful to have such a determined, bright, funny boy. I just love seeing his little face working things out.
Here's a conversation Matt & Nicholas had a few weeks ago when Nico was in the tub.
Matt: You're naked!
Nicholas: I not naked, I Nico.
Touche Nicholas, touche.
7 comments:
Why do you think putting stickers on your belly is strange? That is what I do when the kids are gone. My belly is a bit bigger so I use more stickers. Maybe that is the next home party craze. Invite all your friends over to buy belly stickers! Glittery ones, princess ones, "you go girl" ones. I think I am on to something.
Love ya
omg, he is too cute!!!
Oh I really have to say I laughed out loud, especially because he didn't really know he was being watched until the end. From that last picture of him standing I can tell he has really grown up since summer. Love that Nico boy!
What else is a boy to do when his brother's at pre-school?
Ouch! All I could think about was how bad that would hurt when coming off. Like a million bandaids! It is really cute and creative though. I guess we all know what to get him for Christmas!
I just loved the look in his eyes. Did he figure out how to hold his shirt up with his chin all by himself? Too cute!
This if funny on so many levels. Just concentrating on decorating his belly. Thanks for sharing this darling moments and that cutsey, concentrating face. ( I love the little point of his top lip.)
Post a Comment