This is to help all of you get to know what kind of people these little ones are and will become.
Friday, October 30, 2009
Oh Blogger, Where Art Thou?
I'm straightening my couch cushions. It just keeps me too busy to blog.
I wonder who's messing them up!?! Hmmmm.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Looks like lots of fun to me. My mom often got up to a complete blanket city made from chairs, tables and every blanket in the house. Kids like making fun little spaces. You really see joy and fun on Nico's face.
I remember blanket tents! What fun making our own little worlds completely out of view from mama. Or so we thought. Robyn I am so glad you are capturing the JOY that abounds in your home. Love to all.
5 comments:
Looks like lots of fun to me. My mom often got up to a complete blanket city made from chairs, tables and every blanket in the house. Kids like making fun little spaces. You really see joy and fun on Nico's face.
My perenial problem too! Our kids must be related...to Dad!
I remember blanket tents! What fun making our own little worlds completely out of view from mama. Or so we thought. Robyn I am so glad you are capturing the JOY that abounds in your home. Love to all.
That couch has taken such a beating, and still keeps on keeping on. It's the best couch/trampoline around. :)
I hate blanket tents. I like that my kids get busy doing them, but I hate to clean them up!
Post a Comment