
and then told me that he had a baby in his tummy. Which is a really funny coincidence because I have a baby in my tummy too! Like, a real one, not just one wrapped in my shirt. Ta da! The baby will be coming in May. We feel very blessed and excited.
We told Jacob and Nicholas about the baby a week ago. I feel like a living science experiment. Every day Jacob has asked, "Mommy, how big is your baby today?". I'd better start eating a lot of twinkies, because he's so excited for me to have a big tummy. And frankly, because of his enthusiasm, so am I! (Except, I'd rather my big tummy be made of baby and not twinkie.) I think Nicholas barely grasps the baby in the tummy concept enough to think up the above gag...but he'll get there.
We are thrilled. Because really, who wouldn't want more?
I realize that we are totally counting on the most beautiful baby in the world. Oh I love my new babies. The boys set the cute baby bar ridiculously high. Just after looking at these old pictures Matt and I can't wipe the smiles off of our faces.
Here's to a family of five!
30 comments:
YAH, for babies. Can't wait to see the belly even if it just twinkies. I am thinking about coming to knitting on Wed, are you going to be there? I will keep you posted.
You know, we haven't talked in what, FOREVER? Yet, I've been wondering these last few months when you would be announcing this! HOOOOORRRRAAAAYYYY! So excited for you. And yes, three kids makes you a little crazy ;)
i love how when babies are born i think they all look so similar but when you go back and look at the baby pictures of kids you know you see them in a whole new light and say..."hey that really does look like them." we're so excited for you. and for us. b/c we're getting a new niece/nephew out of the deal too!
Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you guys!! You do have some adorable babies, and I know the next one will be just as precious!!! YAY!!!!
CONGRATS on the new HUTCH
Congratulations! I'm sure it will be a beautiful baby!
It was me who deleted the above comment, because I wanted to add something else. :) Natalie's perspective is so true! I thought the same thing when I looked at their baby pics, but she put it into words so well. Love those little "monkeys" sitting on the window sill, and to think there'll be another one in May. How sweet!
Yay! Congratulations! You do make cute babies, that's for sure.
Sooooo exciting! I am really happy for you guys. Hopefully the morning sickness thing will pass quickly. Best of luck!
Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys. Keep us posted on all the baby's goings on, please!
Oh my gosh! that is so great! I'm excited for you all. The baby will have such great big brothers. :) Brent always said that when you make the jump to three then you are totally outnumbered! Our #3 just found out she got Sterling Scholar in English! I'm sure your Aunt is proud. :)
Congrats! With just eight weeks until our little girl is due, Ethan, our 4 year old has become especially fascinated with my huge belly. He wants me to lift my shirt up and let him touch it ALL THE TIME. He gets especially excited when she's moving around and he can feel and/or see her. He and Sara Katherine are only 18 months apart, so I'm realizing this is a new thing for him...really noticing and being interested my big belly. Get ready for lots of shirt-lifting moments in the near future! :) How exciting that you and Natalie are preggo together!!
That is so great! Congratulations. When I was pregnant with Tanner, Marcus told everyone he had a baby in his tummy too. When they said he didn't he cried.
Whoa whoa whoa! Ok Robyn, I jut found your blog on Carina's and you can imagine my joy and delight at finding this post right off the bat! What a wonderful wonderful time! I'm so happy for you.
I hope you are doing ok and that this pregnancy is nice to you. If not, you have lots of us around to try to make life a little easier!
CONGRATS!!
Um hello? I was just hanging out with you 2 hours ago and this did not come up!
But I'll get over it.
Soooo excited for you. Yay for babies!
Whoa, What!?! Preggers!?!
I'm so excited for you! (Really!). May our matchmaking never end.
And what a cute way to introduce the little Russell/Clementine.
So so so so so so exciting!!!! This baby really does have a lot to live up to with such handsome big brothers. I'm so glad we'll be around to see the new little one arrive! PLEASE call me if you think of anything I can do to help out. Pregnancy is hard.
Congratulations!!!
Robyn! Oh my goodness! You have been picking up my slack while I've been pregnant and all this time you were pregnant yourself! I totally owe you, so let me know how I can help out! Congratulations!
Congrats!! My kids are constantly quizzing me on what the baby is doing. Is the baby awake or asleep Mommy? Is the baby kicking? Are the baby's eyes opened or closed? etc. it really is fun. Afterall, siblings are the greatest gift parents can give their child. Good luck with everything!! Are you going to "find out" the gender??
Congratulations! New babies are so much fun! Best of luck to you.
Wow I missed checking this blog a few days!
Congrats. We are all so excited. It is fun telling folks we have 3 grandsons and 2 more grandbabies on the way. And yes they are everyone adorable beyond words!
congrats!!! That is so exciting!!! you are so sneaky!! you let me whine and complain for a half an hour at the halloween party about my pregnancy and you didn't say a peep!!! let me know if you need anything!!!
I am the loser of a cousin that hasn't checked your blog until my mom is saying you are prego! She heard from Shari. Anyway I love you lots and I am so excited that you are going to be a family of five! I can't wait to see if you are going to have another cute boy or a cute girl. Love ya.
Yipee! We are totally excited for Hutch #3! Love to you all!
Oh Congrats! And can I just say that I audibly gasped when i saw the newborn photos of your boys. My goodness, you make some really, really ridiculously good looking babies! Those photos make we want another one.
I can't be more excited for you!
My love for that last photo is beyond words.
Congratulations! This is awesome news.
Congratulations!! And welcome to the family-of-five club. :)
How exciting!!! Hoping to see a female version of the two of you.
Merry Christmas!!
Congrats...I'm behind. Jan told me when I was visiting T-town. Having more children than parents is sometimes a scary thought, but makes life more exciting!
Post a Comment