Ahhh!! I am definitely feelin' the cold. Just talking about it makes me shiver. How in the heck are we supposed to make it through another 4+ months of this Chicago weather???
I loved catching up on your posts. You are an amazing blogger and I agree with you that it is so fun to look through old posts and feel so grateful that you captured that moment. Way to go!!
Brr...it's so cold here I am wearing a sweater...67 degrees today! So sorry for you! (never fear, I will get my come-uppance some day when Jon does his residency in Alaska)
4 comments:
Your hair is so long!
Ahhh!! I am definitely feelin' the cold. Just talking about it makes me shiver. How in the heck are we supposed to make it through another 4+ months of this Chicago weather???
I loved catching up on your posts. You are an amazing blogger and I agree with you that it is so fun to look through old posts and feel so grateful that you captured that moment. Way to go!!
I loved that shot of you and the boys in the stroller - all bundled up! Won't spring be great.
Brr...it's so cold here I am wearing a sweater...67 degrees today! So sorry for you! (never fear, I will get my come-uppance some day when Jon does his residency in Alaska)
Post a Comment