Sunday, April 18, 2010

Easter Treats

Jacob joyfully flipping out over his Easter basket.



















Really flipping out.













Nicholas diggin' on the grass. Dern stuff was everywhere in about 2 minutes' time.













And loving his new bunny. Nico loves stuffed animals in a way Jacob never has. Sometimes he gets an armful and calls them his puppies.













An introduction to PEZ













































































































Our Easter Bunny brought some cash AND candy. Jacob is obsessed with counting his "bucks".













Lastly, I love this picture of Nicholas. So great on so many levels.

4 comments:

Aunt LuAnn said...

I'm so glad you blogged these pictures. The ones of the boys together with the PEZ are classic. Brothers. The way they are looking at each other is adorable. These pictures are keepers!

Jana said...

Those boys are SO cute! It looks like they had a GREAT Easter! I love hearing about Nico and the stuffed animals. That is just so cute and touching!

Hilda said...

Talk about lots of cuteness!! I love the way they are "egging" each other on. :)

nbarnes2 said...

i was just telling my mom today i was eager for another post and that was perfect because it had lots of pictures. i cant stand putting that many pictures on blogger because it's so hard to get the order right. yay for less than three weeks!!!