Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Want to play?

And now it's time for another exciting round of "Can you see the baby in this picture?"!!!

Prepare yourselves because this round incorporates the eye-trickery of stripes.














Did you see him?



I love this game...and this baby.

*This stripey day happened by accident. Benjamin's wearing a new onesie Grandma G got him and I'm wearing one of the two things summer things that fit me right now...a knit skirt. And it's hot in Chicago right now so summer stuff is my only option. Sigh.

8 comments:

nbarnes2 said...

those legs! so cute. i just want to squeeze him.

Mardee Rae said...

Wow, it's incredible that you guys haven't misplaced more babies around there, with all this magic eye tomfoolery going on!
He's so cute. I love his hair!

Unknown said...

Robyn!!!!! He's adorable!!!!! I absolutely LOVE those pictures!

Aunt LuAnn said...

The curly hair gave it away! I spotted the baby immediately.

I have to say, with those blue peepers closed, he looks a lot like Grandpa Leland. He is adorable.

Shari said...

Benjamin totally looks like your dad in that picture. Cute.

Andrea said...

I can't believe how big he is. He looks like a 10 pound baby! And that Hair. I thought you said he didn't have much hair. That is a whole wig!

Jana said...

So So So cute! I want to HOLD him!

mattgee said...

So cute! Congrats!