We are in Utah at my parents' house for the summer and are just about settled enough to actually post again. By "we" I mean the boys and me. Matt is in Omaha working away at his internship. We miss him so much and are so proud of him. Getting here was an adventure and living here is one too. Cousins, swim lessons, pretend preschool, scraped knees, real preschool, and lots of interpersonal drama (cousins don't
always get along...) have kept us running. That's all on top of simply caring for and loving our baby Ben.
Thanks to Aunt Rachel and Uncle Stephen for requesting more blogs. We felt loved and also spurred on to greater blogging heights...or at least just weekly posts.
For now, a picture and the promise of more to follow.
The stripes brigade!

(And yes, I buzzed Jacob's hair. On accident. With a thirty year old set of clippers.)
10 comments:
I am so glad you guys made it to Utah and are getting settled. It is quite the project to temporarily move. So glad to see pictures of the boys. Hopefully you are recovering well and you'll have lots of help in that process.
Sounds like you are catching onto three real quick! I wouldn't expect anything else from you thought Robyn! Okay now, don't tell me you were in UT last week! I just left there on the 25th! I will be so disappointed with myself if it's true!
Have a great time in Utah!
Lookin' good, Jacob!
i've got a new desktop picture. awesome.
I really like his haircut. Makes him look more manly!
My dad gave me one of those haircuts. The difference was that I was about to start college. (You never want to hear "oops" come from the mouth of the person cutting your hair).
So cute! Love times with cousins. Those are the ones I remember most.
I would like to know more about pretend preschool:)
Ahhh, such good looking boys! One of these days when I have a boy, you will have to lend me the handbook :-)
SOOO CUTE! Love the stripes and the boys. I'll be in Utah for a couple of weeks in July. We'll have to get together.
Post a Comment