Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Something I Want to Remember

Tonight we needed to quickly go down to the lobby to meet a friend. Benjamin was asleep and so the big boys and I went down. I had already put them to bed, so they were extra excited to leave bed and come with me.

When we got to the lobby Jacob turned to Nicholas and said, "Let's run around in big circles!" and Nico said, "Sure!" And run around in big circles they did. Laughing and smiling all the way.

Those two speak the same language. It's fun (and I'd be lying if I didn't say also challenging) to listen to the natives each day.

Here are some snaps of that brotherly togetherness from May in Alabama.













Sweaty (and sweet) brotherly togetherness.













And if you're interested in that Benji-boy, I promise to post more about him this week. He's my giggling, smiling, rolling, and backward scooting babe. He is also being initiated into his big brothers' tribe and, judging by the smiles he only saves for them, I think he likes it. (Heaven help me!)

3 comments:

grandma jan said...

Ben certainly has THAT LOOK in his eye. 3 mighty warriors. You are one lucky mama and those boys are lucky to have you!!! Love to all!

Aunt LuAnn said...

What a cutie-pie.

Jana said...

Times when my kids make their own fun are some of my favorite!