We visited the beach with Matt's family. As a family of four.
I also took a pregnancy test at 1:30 in the morning on that trip. I then woke Matt up at 1:31 am to tell him the results. Benji was on his way.
After an incredibly full year, we are here again. All five of us. It feels pretty good.
3 comments:
Aww, shucks! That is one Cu-u-u-u-ute family! Jacob looks evein more grown up since I saw him at Maddie's baptism!
You all look like movie stars standing on the beach. What a great looking family. Little Benji is certainly growing.
The beach looks so inviting. Hope you are relaxing. It's so great to see Matt back with ya all.
Love to the Hutch Fam.
Little did we know the Hutch house would be so full of such cute boys. We love them all. (You too Matt) :)
Post a Comment