Sunday, November 07, 2010

One of these things is not like the other things

It's getting hard to ignore how much these two look alike:



























And how much this guy doesn't.














Amazing. I love my little Nico face. Even if he is up to 10 tantrums a day.

It's sort of like Jacob in his kindergarten class. Just look for the kid who blends in perfectly with the hay.














(I realize that lately all I seem to be able to do is post old pictures of the boys, but the feeling that time is racing by/playing tricks on me/slipping through my fingers is ever present these days. I promise to get current again. Until then, indulge me!)

2 comments:

Andrea said...

You know if Nico didn't look so much like a Gamette, I would have thought you adopted him. Beautiful children regardless of who they look like, and who they don't.

Jana said...

I agree, they are all super cute!! It is also really fun to see Benjamin showing so many Jacob traits!