Sunday, November 14, 2010

There's a New Baby in Town

Join me as I continue my blogging walk down memory lane. Just can't get enough...

I'm sorry, when did this happen? Whoah.

September 2008















November 2010













Whoah!!!































And you, my little toothie wonder, weren't even a twinkle in your mother's eye.













Whoah indeed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What cute boys!!! I loved Ben's new teeth. (which could only be seen because of his fantastic smile.)

Aunt LuAnn said...

Your boys are so cute. The 2008 pics make it seem like you've been in Chicago for a long time! Jacob and Nico have really grown up. Remember when Jacob thought the apartment was Chicago. I loved that. Ben is absolutely darling in the new "Brothers!" pic and in the swing. In the brothers pic Nico looks like he just told a joke (or heard one) and Jacob looks very handsome with his kill-the-little ladies dimple. Thanks for posting.

mere said...

This reminds me of that cute, cute, cute clip you posted of baby Jacob swinging in Atlanta. I love it still. Pics and movies of cute boys in swings are lots of fun! So are the comparisons -- do as many as you want. :)