Friday, February 11, 2011

Get out the beach balls and umbrellas!


10-Day Forecast for Chicago, IL (60615)


High /
Low (°F)
Precip. %
Today
Feb 11
Few Snow Showers 29°/27° 30 %
Sat
Feb 12
PM Snow Showers 34°/32° 40 %
Sun
Feb 13
Partly Cloudy / Wind 37°/33° 10 %
Mon
Feb 14
Partly Cloudy 36°/28° 10 %
Tue
Feb 15
Partly Cloudy 40°/38° 10 %
Wed
Feb 16
Mostly Cloudy 41°/41° 10 %
Thu
Feb 17
Few Showers 46°/38° 30 %
Fri
Feb 18
Few Showers 43°/34° 30 %
Sat
Feb 19
Showers 40°/31° 30 %
Sun
Feb 20
Mostly Sunny 36°/30° 10 %










Do I spy some 40's in there?  And rain to get rid of the snow?  Aaaaaah.

 
(This is another pre-face diet picture.)

3 comments:

Mimi said...

I know! Can you even believe it?!?! I walked outside to go to church this morning and it was positively refreshing, as opposed to face-numbing painful cold. Time to put away the winter coats??

Jana said...

and I was complaining about how cold it is here....how am I ever going to make it!

LuAnn said...

lol. 70 degrees here tomorrow! Guess it isn't so bad here.