Sunday, February 20, 2011

Greatest picture ever?













Matt thinks so.  I think it's more like EVERY DAY OF MY LIFE!  Either way I love it.

Except for the mountains of books and toys on the floor.  I got fed up a la Mama Bear and almost threw all of their toys away.  Our compromise was to pack some things away and to institute a post-dinner clean up.  EVERY DAY OF THEIR LIFE!

I like these guys.  They are funny guys.  So says El Guapo and so says I.  (That line often comes to mind as I deal with my own little 3 amigos.)

4 comments:

Mardee Rae said...

That looks like a magazine picture. Too cute! I'm seriously counting down the days, I just can't make a "hutches become Arkansans" chain until I know exactly when you are moving...sooo... ?
I was just looking at a picture of Cadence and J from Halloween 09. That's gonna be great in their wedding slide-show :)

Jana said...

Can you come follow my kids around and catch them doing something so seriously fun? you are so good to get awesome pictures!

Love you!

Mimi said...

That really could be THE greatest picture ever. Those boys are so darn cute!

Andrea said...

Another one for the Magazines. really Robyn. So funny.