so sweet. so today i was looking for a post on your blog about your kids lining up trains b/c my nephew bryant does that. maybe it exists maybe it doesn't but in looking for it i went to toys and the 2nd post was you moving into your chicago apartment talking about how big the boys will be when you leave. it made me cry. which isn't some big feat but its just amazing to think about how big our boys have gotten. just think. you're so close to being settled, at least in the same town, for a long time. we love y'all.
WHAT?!?! He CAN'T be 1! No way! That just makes me want to cry! I swear I remember finding out when you were first pregnant with Benjamin. Time FLIES! We sure miss you guys!!
4 comments:
So Cute!
Awww, what a cutie! I can't believe it's already been a year!
so sweet. so today i was looking for a post on your blog about your kids lining up trains b/c my nephew bryant does that. maybe it exists maybe it doesn't but in looking for it i went to toys and the 2nd post was you moving into your chicago apartment talking about how big the boys will be when you leave. it made me cry. which isn't some big feat but its just amazing to think about how big our boys have gotten. just think. you're so close to being settled, at least in the same town, for a long time. we love y'all.
WHAT?!?! He CAN'T be 1! No way! That just makes me want to cry! I swear I remember finding out when you were first pregnant with Benjamin. Time FLIES! We sure miss you guys!!
Post a Comment