Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Happy Birthday Grandma Jan!


Hope you like your presents above!

For those of you who don't know, Grandma Jan holds these skills in high regard.  Also, Nico's video doesn't demonstrate his ability to swim 4 feet without floaties (yay!).  It does, however, demonstrate the darlingness of a little boy with big floaties jumping off the diving board.  It's like puffed sleeves!

We love you Grandma!  Hope it was a great day.

For those who are curious, Benjamin is 15 months and these are his first steps.  We are elated.  And yes, we reeeally wanted him to "stand up please" in that second video.  (Excuse the general debris and jumble of cords in the background.  The house is for another post.  Ooooh yes.)

Oh, and we're still working on the dive.  Soooo close.

6 comments:

nbarnes2 said...

i loved it so much! that was so fun. miss you guys.

Jana said...

looks like so much fun! The kids and I watched them all twice! It was GREAT! Thanks for posting!

Mimi said...

Your boys are so so cute! I can't get over Benjamin and all those curls! Josh didn't walk until he was 15 months either. Hooray for Ben! We loved watching these videos together and we sure are missing our Chicago friends. Thanks for posting!

Grandma Jan said...

WONDERFUL!!!!!I am so proud of every one of your BIG boys!!!! Amazed at Ben walking on my birthday then to see Jacob jump of the diving board and swim to the side!!!WOW! And to see Nico jump off the diving board with no one in the water! Yipee! I am so very proud to have 3 talented Little Rock grandsons!!!! Thank you for wonderful presents. I will share these videos with Jackson, Sam and Hannah in the morning.

Carina said...

Oh my goodness! Seriously! Those boys are awesome swimmers. Way to go! Benjamin is just too cute with all those belly rolls. Haha! Skylee just started walking this week. It adds a new challenge, sure for! We sure miss you guys! I am hoping for a visit from you guys soon. :)

Hilda said...

Those boys are all amazing! Looking forward to seeing them up close and watching all their tricks.