Tuesday, December 06, 2011

I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse


Yes, I did.  
It was two dollars.  
I offered him two dollars to try on this suit. 
Money well spent.









A friend gave me a few suits when Jacob was 18 months old.  This is the first one to fit.  Pinstripe and 3 piece!  I am in disbelief that he actually fits it! 

Now, how much do you think it'd cost me to get him to wear it to church...

6 comments:

Lindsay said...

He looks so handsome! Money well spent.

Carly said...

That is adorable. He looks so cute! I am all for bribery in a case like this.

Lucy said...

What!!! Look at those long legs! He has really grown a lot.

Tell him he is beyond handsome in that suit and looks like a champion chess player. That'll do it for sure.

Jana said...

That is great! With Gideon I give him one week that he has to wear "church clothes" that includes a tie, and the next week he get's to wear a polo. I just keep reminding him that he could have to wear the tie every week...:)

Grandma Jan said...

I think it looks amazing!!! Made to fit!!

Hilda said...

It looks great to me! Did he take the bribe? :)