"It's not a competition!"
All day, every day. Please boys, just believe me. It's not a competition to brush teeth, get dressed, get in the car, arrive at any given destination, and so on and so on and so on and so on and so flipping on!
They're killing me slowly with every race/fight/tantrum/victory dance and yet they're still just as cute as buttons.
(These pics were taken in the old house...I'd forgotten about these pictures and about how bad that house was. So so grateful to have moved. Oh just so so grateful!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I hear that! That is all Blake ever does lately. We walk up the stairs and he yells "I won Janie and you loosed." You're boys are so cute. Miss you guys.
Oh man, that makes me laugh. I totally understand! I miss you Robyn! Your boys are seriously adorable!
Haha! That is hilarious! These times will be fun to recall later on in life. Boys will be boys and their competitive nature will help them to be successful later on in life. :)
I loved these pictures. Too bad the boys don't realize they are both winners. What cutie pies. I miss you Robyn. Please, please come home again this summer.
I think you should capitalize on all the competition by filming it and selling it as a "kid fights" video.
I thought I recognized that backdrop! So cute, wonderful boys....what will happen when Ben gets in the mix? Love you all!
Your boys kill me! I love their boy ness. : ). We were thinking of you guys when the thought of going to the ozarks was brought up. Hope you are enjoying your new state. I am playing a little blog catch up. And loving the update on your sweet family)
Post a Comment