Really love this one.
Oh, and this boy loves his hog. So do his big brothers.
Matt says there are too many pictures here...bah. Also, I really will blog more about the big boys. I guess they are just older and require more storytelling, whereas Benjamin gets a 20 picture blitz and it says it all. Must...be...better...mother.
5 comments:
you house looks so big and spacious and open. and clean. such cute faces on benjamin. love it.
I just love that boy. The sad thing is that he is just not very photogenic . NOT!!!!! He has so much expression in his eyes. He speaks to you with out saying a word... he speaks volumes with out saying a word. We miss all our boys. The little quiet man is a treasure. Love ya all......
Some winner photogs of that boy and his hog!! Absolutely the cutest poses. Just want to be hugging him so much!
Haha! Oh my heavens! He looks JUST like a Hutchison. Too cute! My philosophy is, you can never have too many pictures...especially of that cute little guy.
Loved the update! I ate frozen peas as a snack all the time as a kid!
Post a Comment