This is to help all of you get to know what kind of people these little ones are and will become.
Yay! Welcome aboard. I'm so glad it's helping.
I want to know where you got your containers, please!
Got them at Target! I love that they nest! And they're rubber and seem sort of unbreakable. My kids will prove me wrong...How are you Stephanie!?! We need to catch up (about more than bins).
I got some big rubber bins at Aldi. We haven't really started using them but we're all ready to go. This could change my life. We are good. We moved to Indianapolis last fall. We like it here. Wish you guys were still in Chicago!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Yay! Welcome aboard. I'm so glad it's helping.
I want to know where you got your containers, please!
Got them at Target! I love that they nest! And they're rubber and seem sort of unbreakable. My kids will prove me wrong...
How are you Stephanie!?! We need to catch up (about more than bins).
I got some big rubber bins at Aldi. We haven't really started using them but we're all ready to go. This could change my life.
We are good. We moved to Indianapolis last fall. We like it here. Wish you guys were still in Chicago!
Post a Comment