Monday, October 15, 2012

...the incapacity to tell the difference...

So, am I supposed to refer to old pictures as retro, vintage or mid year modern? I don't know anymore.  All I know is that these pictures should be shared.  Also, you can expect to see old pics more often as I clean up around here.  These capture some post bath and shower silliness from around January of this year.  I love these boys.  But they are also driving me slowly insane.  It's a complicated love.  

As an example, the boys are obsessed with Calvin and Hobbes lately and in one strip Calvin offers a reverse serenity prayer.  I feel like this is me (tho I don't pray for it) a lot lately. This parenting thing is soul stretching (crushing) sometimes and I unfortunately often get flustered and tackle it with Calvin's prayer.   



They're cute, nice boys tho even if their mother is crazy.  






















This one might be crazy, too.

1 comment:

Jan Hutchison said...

LOVE THOSE BOYS!!! And cute pictures too!