Monday, January 14, 2013

Oh Nico of spring 2008

I could eat you for breakfast.















































A few notes:
1.  Nicholas was almost one year old at this time.
2.  He had already had one haircut by this time.
3.  Cheeks, cheeks, cheeks!!!
4.  These pictures bring back such (almost) painfully dear memories of our life in Atlanta.  Our funny little house with two little baby boys.  The old toys, activities and clothes honestly feel from a bygone era.  Oh oh oh, how simple and sweet it was (and how complex I'm sure it seemed). 
5.  Excuse another nostalgia post.  I just keep feelin' it. So much of our life has been put on this blog, but there are little moments and stories untold that I cherish and that I want to remember. 
6.  Jacob was also darling at this time, but Nick stole the show here.  Another post, man.  Another post.
7.  My favorite picture?  Hands down the one with him yawning in the green sweat suit. 

5 comments:

Leland Gamette said...

He is such a cute boy. A little thinner now but just as cute. I agree the yawn was special. Thanks for both posts. I loved Chicago also. Dad

nbarnes2 said...

wow! he was so BIG and little at the same time. thanks for making my heart melt.

Jan Hutchison said...

Such a cutie!!! I love many of the pics. Guess the ones in the car are the best but I love the one with the eyeball in his mouth.

Jan Hutchison said...

Such a cutie!!! I love many of the pics. Guess the ones in the car are the best but I love the one with the eyeball in his mouth.

Hilda said...

Sweet baby Nico! That sense of humor of his comes through even as a baby. ;) Loved that huge car in Atlanta!