Sunday, February 16, 2014

Beautiful Morning

Sometimes a sweet baby, her big brother, the lighting and cleanliness of the room, and the blanket and outfit all come together.  And sometimes I remember to pick up my camera and document it all.














Ben is a wonderful camera man and singer and Liesl is a wonderful subject and audience.  Baby girl has softened her big brothers.  If only that softening would work brother to brother, too.  




6 comments:

Lucy said...

No comments!?!!! I just have to say Miss Liesl is a most adorable baby. Pink is her signature color as it accents her beautiful, dark hair. Ben is a great camera man. Think of his sophistication at three-years-old handling the camera. I'm so glad you are again blogging. These are such good pictures of the children. I especially love seeing the many moods of Jacob and the boys playing with Liesl. Thanks, Robyn,for making my day.

kristin said...

Robyn, I miss you. Little Miss is precious. Your boys are cute too....but that little girl!!!! Oh my!!

Jan Hutchison said...

Those pictures are just breath taking! And I love the video by Ben. His voice is so precious!!!

Lucy said...

You need to know how many times I've looked at these pictures and listened to Ben singing and playing with Liesl. This is a seriously darling post.

Lucy said...

Also, Picture number 11 reminds me of Matt's expressions. . Do you agree?

Chelseanator said...

What a beautiful capture! It was perfect and so sweet! I love all her expressions. I love the sweet videos too...so very precious.