Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Nico go goolo?

I used to ask my mom if my sister, Jana, was at school each day by saying, "Jana go goolo?".  Here's my Nicholas ready to "go goolo" as it were.  I love this Nicholas.  He is spunky, sweet, and thoughtful. Oh my dear man, your sweetness is a gift.


Nicholas and Ben waiting at the window for his "goolo" carpool.


Because of my dad's sudden passing we are living with my mom until the summer.  It's been a special and important time for us to help each other in meaningful ways. And I have to say, there's something sweet (and definitely surreal) about sending my boysies out the same front door I marched out of each day as a child.  A bizarro full circle that somehow works.


4 comments:

Lucy said...

I'd forgotten about "go goolo." Brings back memories, Robyn.

Katie said...

I miss you Robyn! Liesl is so adorable. Hope you are doing well.

Lucy said...


Also shows that a great home nurtures great families!

Chelseanator said...

Awwww....so sweet and beautiful.....and cute~*