Friday, April 18, 2014

Lovely

These were taken in January and I can't believe the change I see in the kids in such a short time.  This was a perfect afternoon.  In some part due to the all expense paid trip to McDonald's that hung in the balance for those smiles.  

I couldn't be more grateful for these photos and especially for the people in them.  Love.




























Thank you Xan for such an amazing experience and such beautiful photos.

5 comments:

Shayleen Lunt said...

Absolutely beautiful!

Erin said...

These are beautiful pictures. We miss you guys!

Lucy said...

These pictures all of the personalities of the family. Very nice.

Lucy said...

Since that didn't make sense, I'll say, beautiful picture which capture the essence of your boys and their happiness with their baby sister. You and Matt look great too. I love these types of family shots.

Becca said...

oh my! these photos are so great! robyn, you look amazing!