Monday, August 01, 2005

We Lova Yo' Face

Jacob has been flexing his facial muscles lately and we thought you'd all like to see his new tricks, as well as some old ones.

Peaceful



Pre-sneeze



Fist Sucker



Fuss-fuss-fussy



Lower lip pout (this is the first thing that we think he inherited from his momma, Matt says I supposedly do this when I am about to cry)



And best of all...smiling!!!



Love you all!!!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let me be the first to say... that boy is sooooo cute. Mom is at the store and she will be very upset that I got to see these pictures first. Keep the pictures coming.. we are looking forward to your visit. Love Dad

Anonymous said...

Precious!!!!
It was fun to scroll down and see the captions before the picture. Anticipation! Looking forward to seeing you all this weekend. Love, Grandma Jan

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love the pic of baby Jacob smiling... he's precious, and I can't wait to see him this weekend!
Love,
Aunt Bev

Anonymous said...

I feel like I just had a visit with Jacob. What a panorama of ways to express himself! That crop of hair defines his "look." Sounds like you get a trip to Alabama this weekend. Have a great time!

We can't wait to see Jacob in person.

Anonymous said...

That little darlin is so so cute! We are so excited to see him soon.
Oh boy - his first big trip this weekend. Tuscaloosa here we come!!
We love you all!!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie!!! I can't believe how much he is growing up! DARLING!! Auntie Jana LOVES Baby Jacob!