Monday, September 19, 2005

A la peanut butter sandwiches!

Poof! Brace yourselves... Prepare yourselves... Three months have been good to baby boy Jacob. It's time to test your comparative size perception skills. We tried to put Jacob in the same basic situations that he was in in the pictures from his birthday post to show how much he's grown. Enjoy!















Sorry the tint is so yellow, I messed with it in our photoshop thingie...it sort of adds to his mystique though, considering the look on his face.







Remember this little shirt? He's wearing it in a lot of the previous pictures.







What a pitiful swaddle. But honestly, he's so big I just can't do it! Check out those legs!







Those booties might as well be painted on. They were soooooo tight.







Mid roll



And here's something that's definitely gotten better with age.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable!! Now that's a growing boy! The attempted swaddle in the Mother Teresa blanket makes me chuckle. He's not about to be swaddled anymore. Did you get a full body shot of him in his blessing outfit? I'm afraid the little knit cap from the hospital will pop right off at any moment - Make sure you're not in the line of fire. Thanks for the pictures
Love you, Mom and Dad

Anonymous said...

Hi Ho! Adoring Aunt Here!
He has grown so very much!!! I LOVED the hat picture...little mister gangster! (With pink and blue stripes) He fills out everything so much more! That car seat picture tells all! He is DARLING!

Lots of love
Janinsky

Anonymous said...

Makes me want to skip my temple night and come on now!!!!

Anonymous said...

I think that it is his expressions that have changed the most. What a bright smile and happy boy. He must love his mom and dad a lot. It is nice at work to look at the blog and see new pictures. It makes my day!!! Have a happy week!! Dad

Anonymous said...

That's the most adorable little beatnik poet that I've ever seen. And my favorite--TOES! Love the foot photo (very few could pull that off!).

It's hard to remember life before anxiously awaiting any news and pictures of this little guy (and before the blog, of course). He is still so small, but has added so much. I love being his auntie.

love, mere

Anonymous said...

Little baby Jacob is growing and changing everyday. I told Grandma Jan to give him a big hug and lots of kisses from me... he is a precious little angel... blessed to have you two as parents.
Love,
Aunt Bev