
He started a new job!!! Congratulations Daddy from your boy and your beautiful wife. We're awful proud of you. We're excited for life at Taylor Consulting Group.


And while you're busy at work valuing mergers and acquisitions, Jacob will be busy at home figuring this guy out...

And he'll be ready to smile at you and play, play, play (or cry, cry, cry...depending on his mood) when you get home.

We love you!
(Please excuse the poor quality/pale and sickly pictures...we're between cameras right now and so we're using the camera setting on our camcorder. And one megapixel really is just one lowsy megapixel.)
5 comments:
those are some nice pictures; i like those pictures.
thank you so much, wife and baby.
just so's you know, work has been quite good so far.
also, for the benefit of all who didn't get a piece of cake, it was awesome. actually, we still have some in the fridge if anyone wanted to stop by and have some. yes, that was an open invite for whoever may read this to come by for cake (and a visit).
later.
Congrats on the new job and the delicious cake!
Cake?!?! I'm on the next flight.
Congratulations, Matt. I hope you love your new job. Well, as much as one can love a job, right? May you have lots of time with your beautiful wife and adorable look-alike son (and loads of X-mas vacation time!).
Thanks for the new pics. One Pixel Jacob is so much better than No Jacob. Did you hear that Lucy and I redecorated Grandma's fridge? Its decor is very Jacob-y now. We included the announcement picture, along with pictures 5, 6, and 13 from your last post.
That is one perfect little boy. Robyn, I think he got the Gamette/Robbins cheeks! Well done!
I love you.
Hutches,
Just makes my day to come home to a new post of Baby Jacob. Can you imagine???? I applied to get your blogspot cleared through our webmaster and he denied me! Therefore, he denied young Jacob. A pox on the webmaster's house. Perhaps he thought I was blogging with some druggies or soap opera fans. Little did he know I just wanted a peek at the precious boy. That's why I have to wait until nightfall to see if something is new. Sending you all love and good wishes.
All those pictures bring back wonderful memories. It was a surprise to see that cake. Robyn, you did a great job! I'll be there Wednesday. Save me one small bite. Love you all.
Post a Comment