Friday, October 07, 2005

Do you miss us?

Yes, yes we have been away from the blogging scene because we have been too busy playing with/caring for our baby and continuing our quest to find a house. We think we have been successful in both...we'll keep you posted. Oh yes, and we were DEFINITELY too busy to blog at the Braves game last night! Go little Brian McCann! We digress.

But really, the meat of the blog is the pics of our cute boy (who really cares about mom and dad?). So, tomorrow we are going to buy a camera to replace:

a. the one that quit working the day we were going to the hospital to have him

b. the one we subsequently bought in a panic the day we went to the hospital that didn't take very good pictures (Jacob looked sweaty and orange with the flash and blurry, yet beautifully the right color, without it)

c. the dutiful camcorder that is doing what should never be asked of a 1 megapixel camcorder...to take snapshots. We're terribly unfeeling aren't we?

So, for all of you Jacob fans (or Jacob-ites, if you will) expect cute pictures to be here soon! Are there any of you left?

And just so you know, Jacob thinks this post is boring too...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's not the picture of a yawn (as you allude it is). that's the picture of a lion ready to pounce.

...yeah

...that's it.

well, even if he isn't a lion (or any other agressive animal), i know he isn't bored. not with all of the love and attention he gets from his mom.

Shayleen Lunt said...

Love your blogs...they always make me chuckle. Hope you had fun at the Braves game and glad the weather permitted it!

Anonymous said...

Very cute! I couldn't believe that coffee bean guy-yikes! That is so exciting about a possible house, I really hope it works out, it will be wonderful!!!! Good luck! We miss going to the Brave Games so enjoy them even more for us! Thanks for the cute updates!

Love, chelseaaaah~*

Anonymous said...

Gosh he's cute isn't he? I think in essence he's saying "Yeah...yeah I've heard that one about the camera before....I'll believe it when I see it." :)
Wish we could be there to give him some big hugs. Guess we'll have to wait til Christmas.
That's exciting about the house. We sure hope everything works out well.

Love to all!!

Carly said...

I always wondered how you could have had such a sweaty, orange baby. Now everything makes sense. But seriously, he is totally cute. I'm a Jacobite through and through. Will he marry my daughter?

Andrea said...

Very funny! Your whole thing is so funny I laughed my head off!
Andrea