Gideon Lee Slothower has arrived! We would love to post oodles of pictures of him here, but his parents have started a blog for him and his big sister Maddie!
It is: www.theslothowerfamily.blogspot.com
Check it out and see how cute their kiddies are.
Saturday, November 05, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow, your whole family is really growing now, that is so wonderful! I am so confused and curious though, is that you Robyn in the one picture w/ Maddie or is that your sister? I really think its you but am confused still. Did you get to be there for the birth again? I hope everyone is well. We enjoy looking at the photos, all of them are so precious and so fun, as Shayleen says you are way creative! Whoa! :] We have moved again so life has been crazy for us but wanted to let you know that we are enjoying the pictures and comments and hope you guys are doing great! And to find out who that mystery lady is!!!! hee hee hee
love, chelsea
Hey how are you? I always copy Jana so I have a blog too.
thecreepycrawleyfamily.blogspot.com
Anyway I have never seen your blog before and I have to tell you, Rob and I laughed our heads off. You guys are sooooooooooooooo funny. I even made my sister in law read it. That boy is so cute as a lion or as chips and salsa. Keep it up it was so funny.
Post a Comment