This is to help all of you get to know what kind of people these little ones are and will become.
Wednesday, December 21, 2005
Merry Christmas!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
What a happy first Christmas for the little man! There is nothing better than pictures by Christmas Trees. Looking forward to seeing you in a couple of days. See ya soon. Dad
Has there ever been a happier boy? I don't think so. He has wonderful parents and a very Christmas-y new home. And he has the sparkliest little boy eyes ever! What could be better? Perhaps just the crush of relatives and friends who are DY-ing to see him and his mommy and daddy in a few days.
I am so excited to see y'all. It will be a Christmas miracle (sniff, sniff). Get ready for fun, because I'm digging out the old Barbies just for Matt and Jon to enjoy.
Well all I have to say is that as cute as your baby Jacob is on this blog in his cute photos, he is nothing like the real thing. I loved him so much. Thanks for bringing him to my mom's. I loved feeding him and getting him to laugh.
4 comments:
What a happy first Christmas for the little man! There is nothing better than pictures by Christmas Trees. Looking forward to seeing you in a couple of days. See ya soon. Dad
Darling Darling Darling!!! He is going to have such a fun first Christmas! Can't wait to get to know him again!
Has there ever been a happier boy? I don't think so. He has wonderful parents and a very Christmas-y new home. And he has the sparkliest little boy eyes ever! What could be better? Perhaps just the crush of relatives and friends who are DY-ing to see him and his mommy and daddy in a few days.
I am so excited to see y'all. It will be a Christmas miracle (sniff, sniff). Get ready for fun, because I'm digging out the old Barbies just for Matt and Jon to enjoy.
Well all I have to say is that as cute as your baby Jacob is on this blog in his cute photos, he is nothing like the real thing. I loved him so much. Thanks for bringing him to my mom's. I loved feeding him and getting him to laugh.
Post a Comment