Friday, January 20, 2006

Report: Jacob's cuteness has outstripped momma's blogging pace

Due to this overabundance of material I have posted a gajillion entries after this one...so keep scrolling down until things look familiar again.

For those of you who like to leave long, juicy comments (our favorite type of people), please feel free do so on this first post about any of the subsequent posts.

And just as proof of how his cuteness has gotten totally out of hand, observe.















How on earth can I keep up with this? Enjoy the new posts!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

well, i thought i'd break this thing open. robyn sent me an email today at work asking me to check the blog. she'd gone nuts posting. if you look at the times, they were literally every 7-10 minutes. she was blogging out of her mind, as they say...kind of. i think that means, if we were talking about basketball for example, she keeps shooting and keeps making. she's setting career records over here.
a few of these pics i hadn't seen and i think i laughed out loud a couple of times. my favorite is the one about him sitting up. check out the expression on his face.
anyway, let the comments begin...

Anonymous said...

What a treat!! All those pictures!! I was madly trying to mentally catalogue my faves for my comment, but how could I choose, really? They are all simply over-flowing with cuteness.

I have to agree with Matt--the sitting picture in the blue top is absolutely adorable. I have actually seen pictures of both of Jacob's parents which look a-mazingly similar to that one . . . Incredible!

I love the peeking pictures, too. I wish I were there to play peeking games with such a playful, peeky boy.

My other fave is the hat which over-floweth with chubby pink cheeks--and a a perky little nose. Such pictures make "aunt arms" ache with Jacob-longing. He really is such a happy, smiley, cuddly little guy.

Thanks for the posting frenzy! I enjoyed the results immensely. (Except that they ellicited another endless round of "Horsie, Horsie" in my head). :)

Love, Auntie M

Robyn said...

Oh Meredith...if your Aunt arms are achin', come see us! Jacob's got Nephew arms for you.

And I totally agree about how his hat runneth over with cheeks. Where on earth do you think those come from? Ahem.

Thanks for your sweet comment Meredith...really boosts the ol' blog-esteem.

Love you!

Anonymous said...

I've been poring over this last entry for days - there've been so many pictures to bask in. It was fun to see his teeth or tooth in the first one. He knew just how to show it off. I loved his expression in the 2nd one of Super sitter. It looked like he was saying, "look..I know I'm cute darn it, but do ya hafta keep holding that little metal box up in front of my face." I'm amazed at how well he's sitting up...just since Christmas. He looked so happy to have his little visitors - cute baby Everett and adorable Olivia. She'll be breaking hearts left and right! Loved him in the hats - it's amazing what baby's will put up with.....like Momma taking hats on and off in the house. He dosen't seem phased one bit. Well we love you all, and can't wait to see you again. We're still watching for a good fare!

Love,

Mom and Dad

Shayleen Lunt said...

What fun pictures! They only get more fun from here on out! You'll have to send me the laughing video too. Thanks for all the work on your blog. It's always fun and creative. Now you need pics from his first "professional" photo shoot on there:)

Anonymous said...

My extra long and juicy comment:
terribly, horribly, absolutly CUTENESS and FUNESS!!! :]
-what an oxymoron for sure-

Every photo is adorable and so full of happiness. I especially loved the hats! Now is this blog a "GA-Mormon scrapbook" or are you carrying on the great UT-Mormon (& all most everywhere now) "i have to have everything and do everything super cute and over-the-top cool, keep forever scrapbook!?!?!?" Just having fun. :] I don't even think you would need fancy paper and fun stickers, the pictures of Jacob say it and show it all for themselves. I wonder just how much cuter a Baby Girl Hutch. could be?!?!! Everyone better watch out! You better enter your babies in baby contests for sure!Thanks again! So super-duper cute!

Anonymous said...

And I'm back . . . I hope my frequent and juicy comments aren't too frequent or juicy. As for your previous comment--you are very welcome! All praise is richly deserved. I love you too!

As soon as I finish searching for a job, I will hopefully have the means to search for a flight out to see my favorite southern family. Then my Aunt arms will give Jacob's Nephew arms lots of loves. And I might have to give those perfect baby cheeks some smooches. You know, it pains me to say this, but at the tender age of . . . um . . . my age, I have come understand why old people like to pinch chubby cheeks. Jacob's are just too cute. (I think that means that he will age very well, and will not ever be an Extreme Make-Over candidate--so the contributing parent should be very proud.)

Stay well, and know that I adore you.

Andrea said...

Hey I can't believe I miss your blog for a week and Pow! It is a whole new blog. I love your blog. I feel like I know Jacob. I would feel much better if you just moved back here. Then you could see us every week (o.k. that might not be a good advantage). Let me keep thinking of what the best would be.................

I will get back to you.