Jacob already looks older! It's not fair, I just saw him a few weeks ago, right? He's not allowed to grow up that fast, doesn't he know that? Happy Birthday Jacob
Oh so precious! What a happy and very cute photo! It looks like it was a smash hit! You can never have too my fun on your birthday! I agree he does look older already! Wonderful! Birthdays are the best*(especially as a kid) Happy Birthday Again!
That looks like one happy duo! That boy loves his birthday!! He must have gotten that from our side. :)
LOVED the birthday cake clip!!!!!! I just want to kiss his chubby cheeks and sweet little hands. I think it is so funny that he was unwilling to use his left hand. He must know that his mommy is an excellent baker because he did not even want to pause to take a drink. That is serious love.
I love you and him so much. I hope you are doing well.
This looks like one happy little guy. Everyone should have such a great day. He seems pleasantly happy about a day he didn't even expect. I bet he was sooo happy to have Grandma Gamette on hand. We loved the cupcake adventure.
7 comments:
Jacob already looks older! It's not fair, I just saw him a few weeks ago, right? He's not allowed to grow up that fast, doesn't he know that?
Happy Birthday Jacob
Oh so precious! What a happy and very cute photo! It looks like it was a smash hit! You can never have too my fun on your birthday! I agree he does look older already! Wonderful! Birthdays are the best*(especially as a kid) Happy Birthday Again!
Love, Chelsea
That looks like one happy duo! That boy loves his birthday!! He must have gotten that from our side. :)
LOVED the birthday cake clip!!!!!! I just want to kiss his chubby cheeks and sweet little hands. I think it is so funny that he was unwilling to use his left hand. He must know that his mommy is an excellent baker because he did not even want to pause to take a drink. That is serious love.
I love you and him so much. I hope you are doing well.
This looks like one happy little guy. Everyone should have such a great day. He seems pleasantly happy about a day he didn't even expect. I bet he was sooo happy to have Grandma Gamette on hand. We loved the cupcake adventure.
Aw, happy birthday, Jacob! He is so cute! Congratulations on making it through the first year, Matt and Robyn!
HHHHHHH Happpy BBBBBBB Birthday cute boy!
What a darling boy!!! he is getting so grown up! Lots of love!
Post a Comment