Saturday, June 17, 2006

Happy Birthday J-Man

17 June 2005



July 2005



August 2005



September 2005



October 2005



November 2005



December 2005



January 2006



February 2006



March 2006



April 2006



May 2006



17 June 2006



A year ago today Robyn was being sliced op-, I mean, Jacob was born! He is a joy in every way. We feel so very blessed to have such a healthy, smart, sweet, funny boy. And he's cute, too!

We love you darling Jacob boy!

And yes, it was terribly hard to pick just one picture per month.

6 comments:

Will and Natalie Giddens said...

Wow! Time really flies when baby boys are growing! I can hardly believe it's been a year since little Jacob made his grand appearance. Congrats to Mom and Dad for being stellar 'rents! (I read that in a magazine once and have always wanted to use it in a sentence.)

Happy 1st Birthday Jacob!!

Jana said...

Happy Birthday Jacob!!!

The whole Slothower fam-darn-ly want to wish that cute little boy a very happy birthday!

It was so fun to watch little Jacob grow like that! Love to you all!

Jana, Jon, Maddie, and Ian

Anonymous said...

But you did a great job choosing the pictures! He is a young 'un of many faces all of them precious! Granddaddy and I have reminisced over the last several days remembering what we were doing a year ago. Jacob, you have changed in your looks like you have changed our lives! You are the best armload to sqeeze and have the sweetest cheeks to kiss! (Not to mention feet and belly.) You have added so much joy and love to our family and we continue to pray for your growth and for the inspiration to teach for your parents. We love you all.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG BOY!!

Anonymous said...

Happy #1 Birthday Jacob!

A little late but still packed full of terrific wishes! Wow, I can't believe too that a whole whopping year has passed! Wowzeers! I didn't have the computer on much this weekend but I did remember on Saturday. I love this post :] Its so cute and so cool to see 12 months pass soo fast and all of his changes-its AMAZING! It looks like its been full of tons of fun and adventure and should only continue to get better and exciting!

Hope you had a fabulous party weekend celebrating birthdays and Father's Day! Happy, happy Both! Enjoy and live it up!

Love, Chelsea & John

Andrea said...

Inch by inch! What a great post. Really creates the scene of a one year old. I can't believe how many changes they grown through before becoming a toddler!

Kellz said...

I can't believe how much Jacob looks like Matt in the June pic. But not too worry Robyn: he is plenty of Gamette too.