Thursday, August 17, 2006

Congra'chumalations

Being smart makes you look soooo good.

















We're so proud of our Machoo who passed level II of the CFA exam!!!!!

Wait, you don't know what CFA stands for? Here are some possibilities:

1. Cute Father Accreditation
2. Certified Financial Astronaut
3. Crimson Fan (of) Alabama
4. Chartered Financial Analyst
5. Cling Free Acrobat
6. Curly 'Fro-ed American

Now here's a hint.

He was so dedicated and focused in his studies from November until the exam in June. This was no small effort and he was totally up to the challenge. Like we would be surprised!

So I guess he's smart, cute, capable, and he's got great hair.

Please don't let Matt's accomplishment overshadow the fact that I posted a really cute blog today (found below).

6 comments:

Shayleen Lunt said...

Hooray, Hooray, Hooray!!!! Congratulations Matt! Robyn and yourself and two study-a-holics! I'm glad that you are done for a short time now and that Robyn will be done in a short time:)

Anonymous said...

Yay Matt! I knew you could do it, but I'm so glad that you are done now. Way to go! Time to relax and pamper yourself!

Now I will have to search Boston for a bobble-head that looks like you.

Anonymous said...

I am one proud mama! Robyn, your post is so cute and creative (both of them) and if you did them in the same time you did the walking Jacob...you're a genius as well as your hubby. I am proud for you all. That was a family challenge for him to be able to study.
Way t go! Love, Mama Jan

Andrea said...

I don't know about anyone else but I think #6 is what it means. At least that is the one I like the best. Congrats Matt! Maybe you should team up and work for Rob!

Andrea said...

Hey mere I lost your blog address email it to me would you

Andrea

Anonymous said...

Matt....you're amazing!!! What an accomplishment. Not to brag on you or anything, but I know a good percentage of people dont pass the first time, so "you done well". In fact "you done extrememly well!"
Thanks for letting us have Robyn and Jacob this week...we've been having lots of fun!!

Take good care :)