Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Today's Discovery

Jacob's taken an interest in the piano.



He's learning how to read music and to master the ever-so-difficult "one hand playing, one hand turning" technique.



He really knows how to tickle those ivories. (Don't you hear them laughing?)



A pianist and a singer! Could this mother be any prouder? (Well, maybe if he could do that AND not throw his food on the floor. Then, I would be unrighteously proud of him.)



After what we've witnessed today we believe we've got a budding virtuoso on our hands.

Now that we got all of that bragging out of the way, LOOK AT HOW CUTE HIS FEET LOOK HANGING DOWN FROM THE PIANO BENCH!



Serious pig's trotters. Serious talented pig's trotters.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Singing, playing piano, and dancing... sign him up on Broadway and if not Broadway how about the Provo Theatre Company.

Anonymous said...

"OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" (followed by delighted, out-loud laughter).

--That was my reaction.

Could the back of his head or little pink piggies be any cuter?!?! I submit that they could not.

Did he think of playing the piano all by himself? What a clever boy. He must be his clever mama and daddy's son. What a fun and ADORABLE discovery!

Anonymous said...

I'm not going to gush but this is a seriouly cute blog. The hand postures, the singing, the turning pages AND THE FEET, made my day.

thanks for the blog.

Anonymous said...

I really love this posting too!!!! I think it's so super cute and one of the best (well they are so hard to pick from, but right up there) I love your descriptions-i hear the laughing,totally piggies, looks just like them! and your link-too funny, and of course the adorable piano shots! Wow, I'm impressed and amazed at you BOTH!

The piano is a glorious treasure to have in the house and a piano player is even more wonderful~not that I'm partial to piano players ;] hee hee. How fun and cute. I hope he makes good noise and you can always enjoy it & hopefully he'll get his food throwing thing out of his system too!:] You know playing the piano makes you smarter! or helps you become smarter...so they say...

Love, Chelsea

Jana said...

Oh! How adorable! It was such a fun moment when I got to sneak away to check the blog! I think he is learning by seeing mommy play...how cute! I loved it!

Anonymous said...

I think someone's been watching his Momma. He looks like a pro already! I have to say this blog really tickled me. And those little piggies are just delightful!!